Friday 4 July 2008

Work, Work and more Work

Hey, I'm not knocking it. I enjoy my new lifestyle and am very happy that work is coming in. I have also been working on a single seat frame so that those who don't want a bench seat have another option.

We also had a visit from the team at TotalKitCar magazine on Wednesday who just 'popped' their heads in to see what was happening!
After a few hours of boring them with my life till now and how we came to be in this position I think they had taken pity on Ellen and were going to look for a nice rehabilitation clinic for me. They went away smiling and said we would get a feature in their next mag, due out in August
(available at all Sainsburys as well as the normal retail outlets) but their other feature for 'The Lancet' will probably get them greater recognition!!!!

We are taking the weekend off, by going to Hollowell Steam show for 2 days and then it's back to the grind stone for me.
What's happened to all the 'additional' comments from you fellow Bloggers? Are any of you doing anything interesting that you want to tell us?

See you in a fortnight


Geoff