Friday 13 June 2008

Brought to Task!

Hi all, if anyone is still reading!
At a social function last weekend I was brought to task over the lack of entries on the blog since completion.
With that in mind I will return to the Blog, if not every week, then every fortnight to provide further info on what we are doing etc. However, unless we just repeat build issues every time I may be needing your help. To make it more interesting it would be better if everyone reading who had a story, comments, advice etc joined in the blog and published those comments it would make the pages much more interesting.
Previously to avoid false links etc I had restricted the blog so that any comments made had to come through me to be approved first. In that way I could filter out the 'bad links' placed by non-Gentry interested folk. For a short while to see how it goes I'll open the page up again for your comments to be placed directly.
Geoff