Saturday 3 July 2010

Update for the 3rd July

Hi Folks
Since last speaking we have attended Newark and are planning on visiting Hollowell steam fair tomorrow.
Work is continuing with our current orders which is keeping me very busy and with each kit I build I can incorporate some fine 'tweaks' so soon I will be happy that I'm where I want to be.

We were looking forward to our break in France but it would appear that the national health service has put paid to that idea! They have decided in their wisdom that September would be a good time for me to have some more surgery and if they can't manage to get me in then they will have Ellen in instead to sort her arm. so one way or anther it looks like September is a non starter for a break and so we are back to the drawing board to work out what to do next.

I received an email from Elwyn in Sweden and a photo of him and is Gentry with the 'Best in Show' trophy. I was going to put the photo here but I think I'll put it onto the website instead.

Can anyone help with my next invention please? I want a mechanical finger, probably on an arm, attached to the top of my computer. Then when I switch it on, if there is anything I haven't yet done, the finger pokes me in the left shoulder area to remind me that there is an outstanding issue.
Anyway, enough from me. The plasterer is here dealing with the garden walls. Soon I will have a nice relaxing place to chill after a long hard days work so I'm off to supervise for a change!
See you in a fortnight.

Geoff