Saturday 17 October 2009

Saturday 17th October 2009

Hi Folks
Two updates nearly on time! Things are getting better.

We have a car ready for the IVA test next week so if all goes according to plan by the next update I will be able to report on the latest rules etc and how the Gentry has done.

I have looked at the holiday issue for next year and the build of the police car (I was hoping to use the police car for the holiday) and decided that the holiday is on but having the car ready to use isn't. Simply not enough hours in the day to build kits for customers and also build me a car. Not to worry, we can always use the demonstrator instead.
The holiday will be a bit of a bus mans holiday as we take a tour round France in the car. We are planning on going the first two weeks of September and will hopefully be meeting up with some of the growing number of French Gentry owners. At present it looks like there will be two other Gentry's coming with us, so if you are interested in coming along then drop me an email. the plans are very fluid and likely to remain so throughout the whole trip. It is going to be a leisurely enjoyable saunter through France with enough time to enjoy the sites, food, wine and company.

I thought about adding a 'Fact or Fiction' part to our website as we hear so many rumours, myths etc I will see how many more I receive before adding a few of them to either entertain or advise you. You may be surprised by a few.

Must rush, work to do. See you all in a fortnight.

Geoff