Tuesday 5 August 2008

Update 5th August 2008

Hi Folks
Sorry about the late update, it flashed up on my computer and like a fool I deleted it before I'd done the update, then forgot about it until today!

Busy removing engine out of our car from last years London to Brighton run. It was getting a little tired and needed a new lease of life. Managed to find another one so its a simple swap job.
Also planning for the Peterborough show which is at the end of the week.

Very busy with various orders, as soon as the engine swap is completed we should be fabricating a chassis or two, so if you want one now is the time to get the order in. With space being at a premium once we set up for body tub builds there's no going back to fabricating chassis and so any orders placed after the end of August could mean waiting until around Christmas time before we are able to go back to chassis production!

Still on the look out for items for my 'police' special, so if you know where I might find any bits please let me know.

back in just under a fortnight.

Geoff