Friday 4 April 2008

Friday 4th April






I've been keeping busy since the car went to the paint shop cleaning up the workshop and repainting the floor. It's not very often you get the chance to have the workshop completely empty and so we've tried to make best use of the time.


Our dash returned today from Chapman and Cliff and I have to say that their service has been fantastic. A good job, good price and returned within the timescales they stated. I would recommend them and their work to anyone.


I visited the paintshop and took a few photos of the car awaiting its first colour coat. We are expecting it back early next week so with luck I will provide an 'additional' update on Monday or Tuesday.

In the meantime it's a case of checking through all the relevant items, making sure we have everything we need to complete the build within a very short time scale next week.


See you next week, hopefully at the beginning with some colour on the car.

Geoff