Friday 11 April 2008

Friday 11th April

Just stopped briefly to provide a very quick update.
As seen from earlier photos the car is back from the paintshop. The push is now on to build the car and finish all the little bits prior to the SVA.
There currently aren't enough hours in the day as so much has to be done in such a short space of time.
Our day starts at about 8am and finished at anywhere around 11pm and I will quite readily admit that I am feeling the strain!
The car should go ff to the trimmers next week so my working day will be reduced. Then I can focus on trying to finish the build manual, prepare all the literature for the show stand, ensure that our stand is going to come together as we would hope and then have a rest.

I hope that by next week the car will be very close to being finished, if not it could be me that is very close to being finished.

See you next week

Geoff