Saturday 22 December 2007

Update Saturday 22nd December

Sorry folks, no excuses for missing yesterdays update, I was here and could have done it but somehow forgot that it was due!

We are now waiting on rear wings, front wings and doors and then the body is finished. The new moulds will be made over the Christmas period and so very early into the new year we should have them and they can be attached.

In the meantime it looks like I will be spending the holiday period building up the chassis. Have collected the wheels, all electrical items and the engine so probably 95% of the parts are here in case I make exceptional progress and need them to keep building.

As I build I have to take the necessary photos and write the build manual so we are still very busy and now just about hanging onto the planned time schedule.

My thanks this week go to Steve at SVC in Tamworth for his help, and also to Mark and Jo at Jigsaw racing at Desborough for their continued support.

To those who have emailed me direct regarding the progress I will attempt to reply with a photo or two and once I can clear some space in the workshop so you can actually see the car I will photograph it and put them on the blog.

To everyone who has provided help in any way, from all of us here at the works, have a very good Christmas. To all those of you who are following the blog also have a very good Christmas and if you get a chance to bring a little joy into someones Christmas who is less fortunate than yourself then please try.

See you on the 28th!

Geoff