Friday 7 December 2007

Friday 7th December update (Just)

Hi,
Just made it on Friday. Have made some progress this week, but not as much as we were hoping. I also thought that I may be able to add another photo, but will now probably add that on Sunday night after another 2 days work.

The louvred panels are now made but not yet attached. We have collected the scuttle tonight and I will fit that before taking the photo. Once the scuttle is fitted we can start to shape the bonnet.

I have to spend a few days next week visiting some of our suppliers and so progress next week will not be as good as I would have hoped for and of course that will then start on the run into Christmas.
It is starting to look like a very short Christmas break in order to claim back some of the lost time in order to stay on course.

Every day remains a challenge but there's still nothing I would rather be doing.

Will be back next Friday with a further progress report, see you all next week

Geoff