Monday 31 December 2007

A couple of pictures



Hi Pete

Thanks for your comments. I do try to update on a Friday so that those visiting the site have an idea of when something new will appear. I know it doesn't always work out that way so perhaps from now on I will take your advice and try to provide the updates on the same Friday evening but not be specific every week about it and then I won't need to apologise when I miss it.

I would like to provide more photos as the build develops but prior to today I was obsessed with moving all the tools etc out of the shot so you could see just the car. Having had a discussion about it with a friend we have decided that from now on the photos will be just a snap shot of what was happening on the day. That means they are not staged and I don't have to spent hours moving everything out of the way only to move it all back afterwards to continue working.

Just to keep you all happy have included a couple of photos from today.