Friday 2 November 2007

Update for Friday, Yes Friday 2nd November

Hi,

Made it on a Friday!!!! Now your asking is that because he's had nothing else to do or is he so excited about the progress that he couldn't wait to tell the Blog?
Well I've had plenty to do, finishing quite late into the evening and there are some things that I wouldn't want to tell the Blog. For example, last week I said, 'By next week I'll have certainly finished the body frame' Well what a difference a week makes.
Monday started badly when it became clear that something wasn't quite right. Much head scratching, measuring, discussing and remeasuring. (Somehow remember being here before!) No chance of moving ahead until the answers had been found and in order to do that we were going to need parts we were waiting for. A phone call later and it was clear that the parts would not be available until towards the end of the week.

So a few other issues to be carrying on with, a few more tools to be made so progress was being made but not where I had thought.

By Thursday things were looking better. The problems had been resolved, the missing parts delivered and we worked well into the night to make up for some of the lost time.
Today went well with more progress being made. I am happy that we remain on target, although we have now found some more panels that will need new moulds making.

The photo will be slightly delayed, may appear during the week, but may have to wait until I am satisfied that everything is just as I want it. Hey after all this is my baby and I'm not going to let you see her until I'm sure she's ready!!

Be back next week. Not going to make any predictions as to what will have been done this time.
Once bitten, twice shy and all that. See you later.

Geoff