To all those of you who have been regularly visiting the Blog page to keep up to date with the progress then I apologise for the lack of up to date information. However, I can now report that the necessary building work has been completed and we have made a start.
Fairly basic stuff initially, making trestles and work tables.
We are now about to make the 'additional' jigs we need for the chassis and body tub. By next week we should be in a position to commence welding our first chassis and the one to be used on the demonstrator.
My intention now we have moved on is to ensure that at the end of every week our progress is reported so you can all monitor the developments as they occur. I will look to provide the update either last thing on a Friday night, or first thing Saturday morning.
Speak to you all soon